A client comes to my office today, and in casual conversation he asks me where I'm originally from.
I told him the area and he says, "Wow, you're very well spoken then."
Was that a compliment or insult?? lol
A client comes to my office today, and in casual conversation he asks me where I'm originally from.
I told him the area and he says, "Wow, you're very well spoken then."
Was that a compliment or insult?? lol
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I think an insult, you should have jumped up and punched him in the kneecap!
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I agree you should have shattered his kneecaps. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
If he said that before you told him where you were from then I would count it as a compliment, but in the fashion that he did it, I would say its a insult. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
it was a compliment to you but an insult to the area your from
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
A compliment to you....but an insult to our people
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
lol our people? you mkae us sound like some tribe or something... but yeah he was completely insulting the region but i mean come on hey who can blame him
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
Exactly. Hillbillies can't get no eh-ju-ma-ka-shuns.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
he was insulting the "people" in the region......
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
I would have taken it as an insult.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Bookmarks